Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Fun

Tuesday night we met Wes at the YMCA where we belong for the boys to swim. We have a great Y right by our house, but I am not quite brave enough to take the boys by myself because they both have no fear of the water. Sam is doing great going under water and trying to swim. I was thinking he was going to need swim lessons, by he might just figure it out on his own.  Here are a few pictures. Sam has tubes in his ears, that is why he has bright green ear plugs. Cute huh?


Micah was so hungry after swimming that he ate a whole PB&J, so I thought he needed his picture taken. That is pretty good for only being 14 months old. 
Wednesday morning we met Jenny and Caleb at the zoo. Having a zoo membership is fantastic. It doesn't matter if we only stay for a couple of hours since we didn't have to pay to get in. My brother gave the boys our membership for their christmas present. It is the gift that gives all year. 

Sam had a whole conversation with this monkey. I think they are best friends now. 



3 comments:

Joni said...

Love the conversation with the monkey pic! Too cute! I wish we lived closer so I could spend a day in the sun with you and the kids:)

Rachel said...

Looks like a week full of fun.

Rachel said...

Are you going to be in Kerrville the whole week? Would you rather I called after you're back?