Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Weekend

Wow! We have been so busy I am a little behind on blogging. We had a great weekend. Friday we worked in the yard a little and then my sweet husband gave me a few hours alone, since I have been potty training all week. I went and had my nails and toes done. It was great! Just laying in the massage chair and having my feet and hands massaged was great! Then that night some our friends came over. We put the pools in the back yard and the kids played and we had burgers. Ella is Micah's girlfriend, aren't they cute together? I love the summer time! 












Friday night my in-laws came in town late, so saturday we spent the day at the pool. Sam is doing so well with learning to swim. He has no fear! Saturday night Wes and I finally got to have a date! It seems like forever since we have gone out. We went to eat at Chili's because we had a gift card, so that was free meal and it always tastes better when it is free! Then we went to the drive-in. It was so fun!!! It was packed and everyone had their lawn chairs and blankets. It was really fun. I went to the drive-in when I lived in Abilene, but I just didn't remember how fun it is, we had a great time! Thanks Gywnne and Steve for giving us a night out! Sunday was a full day too. We gave a group from New Mexico a tour of Houston and then went to eat with them. This was Sam's first day to be gone all day and he did great! No accidents! He had a pull up on, just because I am not ready to risk the chance of an accident, but he did great! 

1 comment:

Joni said...

oh the joy of sitting in a massage chair and getting pampered!! Isn't fun to go out on dates! I am so glad you had such a fun filled weekend!