Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Update

So I just thought I would start with an update since it has been a long time since most of you have heard from me. Sam is two and a half and his new found love is the movie Cars. We watch it probably everyday if not more. These are some pictures of when he got home from getting the movie at Target. 


Micah just turned one on May 2nd. Here are a few pictures from his party. He had a great time! 


I will post some other pictures later. The boys just got up from their naps. 








4 comments:

heatherw said...

Tricia! Hi! I'm so glad I found your blog, your boys are such cuties!

Joni said...

yeah tricia! welcome back to blogger world!! i love the pic of sam sooo excited about his new movie! grant has a pair of cars pj's that are precious. love ya friend

Mere Ware said...

Hip, hip hooorraayyy!!! Cute pictures of those sweet boys. We need to try to get together soon. This summer will be over before I know it! Miss you! I just saw that I missed your call, I will try to call you tomorrow!

R Freeby said...

I love having pics of your boys. Like Meredith, I would love to get together sometime. I love you and miss you tons.
Randi