Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beach Trip

For the 4th of July we went to North Padre with the Fikes fam. We had a great time. Sam was so excited to be going to the beach. I made the mistake of telling him several days before and he did not understand why we had to wait several days before we could go. He was so excited the morning that we left that he fell asleep in the car on the way there. 
Here are all the cousins in their matching 4th of July shirts. Micah was not too happy to be out of Daddy's arms. The boys are all very close in age. Corban is the oldest and he is 4, Sam is 2 and 1/2, Esan is 5 months younger than Sam, Micah is 14 months and Teagan is 4 months younger than Micah. So when we get together we are very busy! 
Esan was so excited to see Sam. He wanted to hug and tickle him all the time. 
Here is GiGi with the older boys making sand castles on the beach. 
The boys loved the sand. I was kind of worried because Sam is one of these kids who doesn't like to be dirty, but I was glad that it didn't bother him. 

This is Corban Scout 
And Esan Ray
And Teagan Race
 I think they liked playing in the pool the most. Sam learned to swim. He is a little fish, going under water and everything. Big cousin Corban was a great encouragement to Sam. We had a great trip! 

Now I have got to clean my house. I have not unpacked from the beach trip and we have been home since Monday. My sweet husband says nothing, but it is driving me crazy because we have crap everywhere!!! 


4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Tricia!
I'm glad you found my blog! Your boys are adorable!! I love it that you have a Micah! :) Talk to you soon.

Mere Ware said...

Ok-now you are officially the best blogger ever! Sorry I didn't call...no excuse, I just forgot! but i do love you!

Amy B. said...

I love all you Fikes people!
and WOW on the blogging! You really meant it when you said you were going to start again. Well done! I love it!

Amy B. said...

by the way, this is amy buchanan, incase you were wondering. =)