Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Playing in Puddles

Until it got really hot outside, we would play outside everyday at 4 o'clock in our cul-de-sac with our neighbors until Daddy got home. And usually there was some kind of water that the boys wanted to play in and I usually said they could not get in the water. Well, the other day it poured outside and I told Sam that we could play in the puddles when it stopped raining. His whole face lit up. I was the greatest mom in the world that day. 
Here are some of the pictures. Sam had on his rain boots and he had to wear his cowboy hat to make sure that he didn't get his head wet. 


It didn't take long for Sam to ask his girlfriend, Marin to join us in the puddles. 

I think Micah enjoyed the puddles most of all, he loves the water. 


4 comments:

suetmom said...

Tricia, Loved seeing the pictures of these sweet little darlings! Hope all is well with you guys, and it certainly looks like it is. We are headed to Ruidoso on the 18th of July.......call us if you are there.

Rachel said...

Those pics are adorable! I love the last two.

BTW -- after tomorrow, we are FREE the REST OF THE SUMMER for play dates! FINALLY!

Alison said...

Hi!!! What a precious family you have!!! Your little boys are too cute! I am so glad you left a comment, it was so fun to read your blog and catch up on you guys!! Isn't being a mom the biggest blessing! It just gets better and better every day! So great to hear from you!

Amy B. said...

Some of my best memories as a child are playing in puddles with my brother. So fun! =)