Monday, July 14, 2008

Potty Training

Thank you so much for those of you who gave advice and if you still have some I would love to hear it. We started this morning after breakfast and have already cleaned up two accidents, but I have not given up. We are staying in the dining room and the kitchen only so that I don't have to clean up the carpet. Good thing he like cars and they are really fun to play with on the tile. Stay tuned to see how it goes. I am hoping that we can master this in a week or least get a really good head start. We will see. I am sure I will have pictures later of him in his big boy underwear. 

2 comments:

Joni said...

First of all sorry that I haven't commented in a while, I have been out of town. Second, sorry that I don't have any potty advice b/c I haven't dealt with that YET! And last but not least Justin with short hair, WHAT??!! I still have him with long hair like he did in college. Love ya friend

Alison said...

Thank you for the advice! I am going to buy a highchair toy tomorrow!!! It is stressful especially because she is so little so I worry that she won't get enough. It is so helpful just to know someone else has been through it and made it! You will have to share the potty training techniques in the future! Yes, let's just pray hard for each other this week! :) Thanks so much again!!!!