Monday, July 28, 2008

Random Info

Friday night we went out to eat with the fam for my dad's birthday. My sister, Audrey, had not seen Sam since he started wearing big boy underwear. When she asked him about them, he had no problem pulling down his pants to show off his Mickey Mouse underwear. He is so proud! 

SAM IS POTTY TRAINED!!! At least in my book. Last night he wore big boy underwear to bed!!! He tells us when he needs to go. My dad said that when he can go in there by himself, then he is really potty trained. But since I don't have to buy any kind of diaper or pull up for him anymore...he is done! I am so proud of him!! It really was pretty easy with Sam, but then again most things are. Micah is the one that might be a different story. 

I helped with a shower this weekend. I was in charge of the centerpiece so I decided to make a diaper cake. Have you ever made one? They are so fun to make and really easy. Here is a picture of my cake. 
So today the boys and I are just hanging around the house. We might go swimming when they wake up from naps. I have everything done that I need to do...laundry, clean house, pay bills, do dishes...you know the usual. BeBop went swimming with us on Friday. She got to see Sam go under and jump in from the side. He is doing great! 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How did the shower go? We were at a wonderful, lovely Lacy reunion.

Love the diaper cake!

SheridanLeftwich said...

Way to go SAM!!!! What a great accomplishment for you and mom. I love the diaper cake. It is precious. You are so creative! :) How did you get all your work finished? I don't think I have ever finished all my work. EVER. Of course I play a lot. :) Bad mommy. Blogging is so much more fun than laundry.

Shelli said...

Love, love, love the diaper cake. You did awesome!!