Monday, July 28, 2008

Only for a Best Friend

My best is having a baby in January. She has just hit that stage where your boobs, butt, arms, hips...well, everything starts getting bigger. If you have been pregnant you know, the "fat stage" of being pregnant. Where people don't really know if you are just fat or pregnant. So I told her that I would put up some pictures of me when I was 10 months pregnant with Sam (he was 10 days late...so I was really pregnant). I hope these make you feel better. 
Not sure what I was thinking with my hair color. My roots look terrible! But then I was pregnant and couldn't make good decisions, right?

For those of you who don't know, I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding and Sam was due 6 days later. 
This one should really make you feel better. The fat arms and double double chin. 
All of our cute friends...and me. 
Okay...I hope this makes you feel better, oh friend of mine. And Mere, I am going to call you because she needs my maternity clothes from you. I know you are probably ready to get rid of them. 

5 comments:

Mere Ware said...

Actually, I am still wearing them almost everyday but I guess I can send a few back. Just kidding... who is prego? Call me!! i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Thanks for the encouragement!! Those pics really did make me feel a little better. (you were HUGE!!) :) I love that you posted those just for me! What a true friend you are!!

Love, Katie

SheridanLeftwich said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who gets huge. I gained 56 lbs. with Beck. Ouch! Did I tell you he only weighted 5 lbs. 12 oz and was almost 4 weeks early. I was HUGE! But it was worth every minute of it.

Joni said...

WHAT!!!!???? Katie has a blog and is not posting!!! What is up with that!!! Those pics bring back some good memories (None that Wes, Ryan, and Beau can remember!!)

Shelli said...

Whatever Hot Mamma. :)