Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

First of all, let me apologize because I have having a hard time getting these pictures in the right order and my posts are out of order too. I am having a hard time today.  Anyway, we had a great Thanksgiving. We went to mom and dad's this year. It was just my family and then my sister and her husband brought some of their friends from England. I am so thankful for all the blessing that God has given me, especially my family! 
Here are my precious boys. Sam was being silly, of course! 

Wes and his boys playing with sticks. 
Thanksgiving Table
Aunt Audrey teaching Micah to play the piano
Micah's new face that he makes all the time
Everyone at Thanksgiving

Sam and Daddy ready to eat
BeBop and Sam pulled the wish bone together, Sam won! 
It was a great Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

annalee said...

happy thanksgiving to you guys!