Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 Year Reunion

I had my 10 year reunion this last weekend in Covington, Louisiana. It was so much fun! I graduated with only 23 in our class, so we were all very close. It was so great getting to see everyone and catch up. Here are some of the pictures. I have several because I told everyone to look at my blog for the pictures. Sorry if some of you are bored. 
On Saturday we had a picnic with our families, parents, and teachers. 
Here is one with my mom, Mrs. Holly, and Mrs. Millie. 
Simonne and her husband, Taylor
Audrey and Jocelyn
Rachael, Kristin, and Cole (Kristin's youngest)
Mrs. Flot, Ben Haindel, and Mrs. Haindel
Kayla (Kristin's oldest) and Sam (my oldest)
All the girls
Esther, Rachael, Simonne, Tricia, Jocelyn, Audrey, and Kristin
Looking at old pictures
Jason Amato (Kristin's husband) and Mrs. Downie
The group at Annadel's
Jason & Kristin, Jocelyn, Audrey, Rachel, Esther & Stephen, Tricia & Wes
The girls
Rachael, Tricia, Esther, Kristin, Jocelyn, and Audrey
Karli & Kayla (Kristin's girls) and Sam
They were best friends by the end of the day
It was a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Joni said...

That looked like such a fun weekend!! I'm glad you had such a great time.