Saturday, November 01, 2008

Random

I'm a blog slacker! I don't know what happens to my time. Between being a mom, Halloween things, and painting plates...I can't seem to find extra time. I have to put a shout out to my little business, it is doing great! We had a party today and God is really blessing us. Please go to my page and see all the new plates. Click on Plates Styles because I added a lot and they will not all show up if you just look at the home page.  Let me know what you think! 
Funny Story: Sam and I were sitting on the couch a couple of days ago and he starting touching my face. I then realized he was touching the zit that was on my chin. At what age do you stop getting zits when it is that time of the month? Anyway, he sweetly said "Mommy, what is that?"
So I told him that it was just a zit. "Oh, well I need to get to my finder glass to get a closer look" What!?! He ran and got his magnifying glass and proceeded to look at my zit. When he was done he just said, "Hmmm".  He is such a little character. Here are a few pictures of him playing with his pirate costume.

Wednesday we went with a few of the other mommies from church to the zoo. Here are some of the pictures. This is Sam and Gabriella seeing if they are as tall as the giraffe. 
Micah hitting the goat. He does nothing gentle these days.
Trying to make the goats pretty, as Sam says.
Jalen, Justice, and Ellie. 
It has been a busy, but fun week. 

No comments: