Saturday, November 01, 2008

The man I don't deserve

Wes took the boys out for a little bit and came home with the most beautiful roses. The pictures do not show how beautiful they really are. In the card that he gave me he told me that he had fulfilled a promise that he made to me a year ago. A promise that I did not know about. He had decided to buy me flowers once a week for a year as a symbol of his love.  
I do not deserve this man! 
Wes, I love you more than I can tell you!!! Thank you for being an amazing husband!!! 



3 comments:

Joni said...

That is awesome!! I loved catching up and everything that is going on in your life, and seeing Audrey in a pic was great too:)!! I miss you and love you tons!

J Katy Garner said...

That is super sweet and you do deserve it!

SheridanLeftwich said...

What a sweet husband! WOW! It is so good that he is teaching your boys to be sweet, too....Oh, and their costumes were super cute. Happy Halloween to you too.