Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family Day

We had an awesome day today! This morning I decided to take the boys to the holiday parade in Tomball. It was so much fun! Micah feel asleep on the way so Sam and I parked the car and just hung out in the back with the back window open until Micah woke up. I decided to stay in the car since it was just me and Micah is too hard to watch in crowded areas. 
But when Daddy showed up we were able to get a front row seat. 
After the parade our Chick-fil-A was celebrating their birthday with Uniqua and Pablo. I am sure most of you know them from the Backyardigans. 
Sam was so excited! 
Here is Sam with his buddy, Pablo. 
Sam and Micah with Uniqua. 
Not sure what Sam was doing in this picture. 

I had a hard time picking which picture I wanted to use of 
Micah and Uniqua because we have 4 or 5. Micah was in love with her. 
Everytime she got close to us, he wanted to hug her and sit with her. 
It was pretty cute! 


After the boys had their naps we went to a toy store so that Santa could buy his presents. The toy store had all their Thomas stuff on sale, 40% off. Pretty good! Oh how I wish we had more money to spend on the boys. It is so hard to put things back! 
Then we went to eat at Chili's. It was so good! We had a gift card, which meant it was free and for some reason that makes the food taste so much better! Plus it had been a long time since the 4 of us had been out to eat. 
It was a great day with my family!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day! Connor is also in love with Uniqua. It has waned a bit in the past few months, but he was really into her for the longest time. We even have a Uniqua stuffed doll that used to go everywhere with us, and we had to celebrate her birthday once. It cracked us up!

Joni said...

How fun!! I LOVE the Backyardigans!!