Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sick... Again

Well, the Fikes family is having a very hard time staying well this year. I don't know what it is about these winter months, but they are really hard on us. It is noon and I am still in my pjs. I just can't find the energy to get dressed. All the energy I can find is put into cleaning noses and painting plates. I guess we all have a really nasty cold. Whatever it is, I don't like it. Please pray for us to feel better because this weekend we have 3 birthday parties and our church christmas party. I would hate to be home sick! 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be praying that you all feel better soon!

Joni said...

I am so sorry that ya'll are sick!! I am home today with Grant because he has his first ear infection. yuck! I miss you too friend and we need to all get together before Aud leaves the country!! How about January???

heatherw said...

Being sick is the worst! Here's to a speedy recovery!

annalee said...

so sorry to hear y'all aren't feeling well!

Cassy said...

Hi Tricia, I got your post on my blog. What is your email address? Or how do I find it?

SheridanLeftwich said...

I hope you are feeling better, today! I will say a little prayer for you guys. It is no fun to be sick and have to take care of sick babies!

Angie Campbell said...

Here is hoping you feel better soon!

jessica said...

Hi Tricia! I hope you and your family start feeling better... there is no time to be sick during this season! Thanks for sending out a little "Westie Love"! Our little guy, Myles, will be 1 in January, and we adore him. On a side note, your plates are great! Enjoy your holiday! Jessica

Rachel said...

Oh no!!! We missed you guys at church today. Hope y'all are getting better.