Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Note for Max

My heart hurts! One of the elders at our church, Charlie Middlebrook, has a grandson in the hospital. He is only 4 years old and really needs our prayers. Please read this message from his dad and then go to their blog to leave a comment. You can also see pictures of Max and get an update. 

Dear Friends, 
 My four year old son, Max Middlebrook is in the hospital fighting hard. It started out as E Coli virus, and progressed in to HUS, a syndrome that attacks the organs. 
My request is this- I've set up a blog, and would appreciate anyone that's willing to go to the blog and comment. We are going to get a map and put pins in it so he can see where people are coming from, so it you wouldn't mind, sign your comment with your first name and tell us your location. 
Also, please feel free to spread this around to your churches, ministries, co-workers, whomever- the more notes, the more pins, and the more pins, the more smiles! 
You can leave your note here: 

Thanks so much! 
Sam Middlebrook

Thanks girls for leaving a comment! I have also asked for his address so I can send him a care package or a new book to read in the hospital. If you also want to send a package let me know and I will get the address. Thanks for the prayers! 

1 comment:

allyo said...

Thank you for sharing Max's story. Please keep us updated. I am also very excited to hear more about your new business. It sounds like wonderful Christmas present ideas for the grandparents. Looking for to seeing your website!