Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Sweet Husband

First of all, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments. I think I am on the road to recovery. Well, I thought that last night too and then I got a little too excited about being able to play with the boys and today I felt yucky again. So we will see. 
But I have to say a few things about my husband. Even though Wes has posted about all the bad or funny things that have happened since he has been in charge, there has also been some amazing things. I don't know anything better than hearing the sound of your sweets boys giggle while playing with their daddy. My boys absolutely adore Wes. 
Taking care of the boys is not something that is new to Wes. Ever since Sam was born, Wes wanted to be part of everything. He has never been one of those dads who takes a back seat. He always knows how much medicine they get or what time they need to take naps. He is just that kind of a dad. And a great husband! 
Anyway, in these last couple of days he has taken them to the park to go fishing, played in the backyard, gone on walks, and played I don't know how many games inside. Right now they are building with blocks and of course Micah is the monster because he likes to knock them down. 
Today when they went fishing, he read Sam a story from his bible and he remembered it when he got home because it had to do with fishing. What a great dad!
Even though Wes is exhausted, these days have been so precious because the boys have been able to learn so much from their daddy. Thank you so much for being a GREAT daddy to our boys!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's great that Wes took such good care of the boys while you were out of commission. What a great dad! I'm glad you are feeling better (and I hope it doesn't come back!)

SheridanLeftwich said...

Glad you are feeling better and super glad those boys have such an awesome dad. There are so many dads who take such a back seat when it comes to raising up kids. Way to go Wes!

The Houston's said...

Tricia, I am sorry you are so sick!! I hope you feel better soon. I have really enjoyed Wes's blogs! Very honest!

Mere Ware said...

Glad you are feeling better. I hate throwing up! It is the worst sickness in the whole wide world...I think. Anyway, glad super sex maching Wes was there to save the day. How's that nickname working out for him?

Mere Ware said...

that's supposed to say machine.

Amy B. said...

Glad you're feeling better, and that you have such an awesome husband to take care of you & your boys. =)

heatherw said...

I enjoyed the stories from Super Sex Machine, glad you're feeling better

Rachel said...

Yes, they can be printed out. If you make a standard 8x11 page, you can print from your home computer. If you make a 12x12 (like I do), you would have to go somewhere like Kinko's to have them printed.

I like digital scrapping better than paper scrapping because it's much less messy, I can do it anywhere and anytime, and I don't have to worry about Ellie coming in and ripping paper (which is her new thing).

Joni said...

I was just talking about that today with my mom how I love to hear Grant giggle when he is playing with Beau! It is the best! OH and to answer your question about the hot air balloon, I laid there for a LONG time trying to figure out what the noise was, and I was to lazy to get up to check. I guess the only real possible answer then is that I am just super smart:)

Rachel said...

SURE - it really is easy. And, there are enough freebies that you don't have to buy the stuff.

Just let me know when you're ready to learn.