Sunday, September 07, 2008

Clay Memories

Clay Memories is my new business that I have started with my mom. We are so excited! We create a precious keepsake of your little ones handprints and/or  footprints on plates, platters, bowls, and even cookie jars. We hand paint them with any style that fits you. We do birth announcements, sports, birthday, holidays, or just something cute that fits your little one. They are super cute! We are just getting started so we don't have too many samples, yet. But we have our first party of my close friends from the Houston area in a couple of weeks. So excited!!!
Anyway, my sweet friend Shauna is helping me start a website. Really another blog, but we will pretend that it is a real website. Shauna is so awesome and patient with me because I have already messed a few things up because the only thing I know how to do is post. Really, I am kinda dumb to this whole blogging world. But she has made a button that I will put on my website so that it will advertise for my business and be a link for the website. (Once I figure out how to put the button on my page...I have no idea how to do that) Would any of you be so sweet as to put my button on your blog? I would sure appreciate it and might even give you a little discount if we ever do business. 
My website is almost finished, I just need to take some pictures of the few plates my mom made so I have some examples. But please let me know if you want the info to put the button on your page. Thanks girls!!!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did I rsvp yet? I don't think I did, but Camryn, Logan, and I will be there! And I will put a button on my blog when it's ready. :)

Rachel said...

I saw the blog (Shauna has a link to it on her site). It looks great. By the way, I have the code that will set up that button for you (so that others can grab it). Let me know when you're ready for it and I'll email it to you.

Anonymous said...

Tricia,
Randi and I LOVE what you're doing! These are so creative and I'm hoping you can make a trip to Ft Worth sometime! I believe there would be several others that would be interested in these, too.
You'll love working with your mom, too. Randi and I started our Sweetest Stitches business this year and the BEST part of it all is working together! It's a blast!
Talk to you soon and God bless you guys!
-Sharon Washburn