Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sick Boys

I have been trying all week to post something, but I have nothing. My boys have been so sick. When we were at my parent's house Sam had a little diarrhea, but no big deal. He just wore a pull up a couple of nights. Micah's started last Thursday and has not stopped! For some reason when it is in a diaper, I just don't notice it as much. But by Friday afternoon when the throwing up started...it was a big deal. I hate when my kids are sick, but when it comes out of both ends...I really HATE it. I think I have washed the sheets on Micah's bed at least 5 times, along with tons of loads of his clothes. So he has finally stopped throwing up and this morning his diaper was just wet! The light at the end of the tunnel.
This is all good, except that Saturday morning I woke up with a major allergy problem or a bad cold. Well, of course the boys got it too. Now Micah not only feels sick, but he also has a bad cold. And Sam has to start his breathing treatments again for his asthma. Last time Sam got a bad cold we were in the hospital. And of course he is also getting an ear infection too. So the last several days I have had a really whiney child(Micah) and a super hyper child (Sam on his medicine). Sounds like fun, huh? Sometimes being a mom can be harder than you think! 

4 comments:

J Katy Garner said...

on man!!! no fun... Someone once told us it's getting your parent badges, but oy, that sounds aweful. I will offer a prayer up for you right now!

Unknown said...

oh man...that is rough! I will be praying that everyone is better soon!

Angie Campbell said...

So sorry to hear this! Praying that this is a better week for you guys! I really hate the stomach virus as well!

Alison said...

Poor boys (and you)! I should never have complained when Chloe was sick, it was nothing compared to what you have had going on. It is so hard when your babies don't feel good! Hope you are all feeling better VERY soon!