Friday, August 22, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

So it has been raining in Houston for 7 or 8 days straight. We really needed the rain, but it would be okay if we could see some sun shine for a little while. Anyway, I needed a way for the boys to release some energy. Mom and Dad gave Micah one of those Little Tikes bouncers for his birthday. So I thought, why not put it in the living room, I was pretty sure it would fit. 
Well, it was perfect and the boys were so excited. Marin, our neighbor, had to come over and join the fun. 



Then BeBop came over to jump too. It was a great day inside with the jumper! 

I did take a few pictures when we went to the children' museum.
 This is Sam and Marin in the car. 


Micah's loves the baby chicks! 
We hope to get some sunshine soon because 
Mommy is running out of ideas! 

10 comments:

J Katy Garner said...

that's awesome!!! we need one of those jumpers, my girls would love it. I think I wouldn't have the genius idea to bring it indoors during the rain rain rain!! We've been feeling that here is CS too, same sentiment, we totally have needed it but it's hard when you can't let little ones get there energy out.

Unknown said...

How fun is that bouncy in your living room!

Joni said...

Love the bouncy! Tell Mr. Wayne and Ms. Terry that Grant would love one for his birthday:) I need to talk to you on the phone friend and catch up! I started back to school with kids this week, but I will try to call you one evening! Love ya

SheridanLeftwich said...

I totally need one of those bouncy things!!! We are going cuckoo with the rain. There will still be another week of not playing outside because once the rain stops the mosquitos start. They are the size of sMaLL BirDs here.

On a side note...we tried the brown sugar chicken and it was fantastic. Thanks for the tip. We have already passed the idea along to several others.

Katie said...

Ok, love the bouncy thing in your living room! You are such a creative mommy! Micah is such a cutie these days!! I love his blonde curly locks!

Mauri said...

I want to play in the bouncy house! that's good rainy day fun!

Angie Campbell said...

Thanks Tricia! You are too sweet! We should get together since we are both here in Houston! Let me know if you guys ever visit Southeast! Oh, and bouncy things are the bomb! I just wish my kids had not outgrown them! We love to go to Fun Max Jump In though!

Leigh Ann said...

I am so glad you have a blog! Your boys are so precious and I can't believe how big Micah is getting. Love his curly hair::)

Shauna said...

That looks so fun!

I think I need to build in a bouncy under my floors and have them peel back like an ice rink sometimes...how great would that be?

Katie said...

I would love to see you in Tulsa... let me know when you will be in town! How fun!!