Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Again

We had a wonderful time at Camp GiGi! There were lots of tears when it was time to leave, but the boys made so many wonderful memories. Thank you GiGi for an awesome week! We love you! Here are some pictures of the last day. It is always hard to get all the boys looking at one time, I was pretty impressed that we got this picture. 
The front of their shirts had the verse Gen. 1:1, so on the back of the shirt they had a painting that they created at Camp GiGi. We thought they turned out pretty cute. 
Tonya, we loved being with you and the boys all week. I know that Sam really misses them already. We love you! 
These are my favorite pictures of Esan, Corban, and Teagan. 

The black eye happened on the first night we were together. They were running around in the tent, when they were suppose to be sleeping in the tent, and Sam ran into Corban. Sam's head was exactly the height of his eye. I think that was when the sleeping in the tent idea became a bad idea. 
Sir, my father-in-law, surprised us and came on Thursday night. The boys love their Sir! We were so excited to spend Friday and Saturday with him. We love you too, Sir! 
 Now that we are home Micah has a rash all over his body. Yesterday I put some of those Target brand diapers on him for the ride home, well... he apparently has a problem with those diapers because the rash covers him from this forehead to the bottoms of his feet. It is always something. 
We are here for a couple of days, then Thursday we are going to spend a couple of days with BeBop and Pop Pop, my parents, at their house in the country. Wes is finished with his summer stuff so we can start some of our vacations. I will be in and out on posting, but I will have lots of fun pictures when we get back. 

5 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Oh I am so glad that I stumbled onto your blog... I found your name from the Hoezle's blog. I just knew that I would get a glance at Tonya's boys... and yes there they were. The camp idea is awesome and I can only imagine how much fun you guys had. Great to see that you guys are having so much fun this summer. Maybe you can get Tons (Tonya) to get a blog and then I can spy on her... HE HE HE

Unknown said...

hey, did you get my email today? i just emailed you this morning about getting together!

heatherw said...

What a fun week, have fun with your parents!

Shauna said...

Ok - I am so jealous of Camp GIGI! I want one. So fun! Miss you friend.

Bethany said...

I can just imagine Gwynne doing this....what an awesome idea and what a wonderful mother-in-law! I'll have to pass the idea along. Hope to see you in Houston this weekend. Wes got an email about our plan.