Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Justin!

Today is my little brother's birthday. My boys just love their Uncle Justin!
We are a little tight on money so I was trying to think of something
to give Justin for his birthday. I decided to put the boys
handprints on a football. Justin loves Notre Dame,
we made it navy and gold.
Pretty good for a 9 dollar gift!
Justin loved it!


We went to eat at a fairly new restaurant in Houston,
The Taste of Texas, it was really good!!!
If you live in Houston you should try it.

The boys are helping with the candles...
a few went in upside down.

Happy Birthday Uncle Justin...

Happy Birthday to you!


We love you very much and hope you had a great birthday!!!

After the party the boys took a bubble bath...

And of course Mommy had to take pictures...



I just couldn't resist, they are so cute!

No comments: