Friday, July 17, 2009

College Roomies

This last week the boys and I went to spend some time with my college roomies and their kiddos. Of course we don't have a single picture of the three of us, but several of the kids. By the end of the trip we decided next time we needed to do it without the kids. We had a great time and I miss my friends so much!
This is Joanna's little boy, Jack.

This is Emma and Micah playing.


Joanna had some of her toys from when she was little.
The boys had so much fun playing with the kitchen things.


Jack and Emma


This is Emma Grace, Katie's little girl.
Isn't she precious!



Katie being a great friend to my boys!
Katie, the boys having been asking about you since we left!

We had a great time and look forward
to a girls weekend soon!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh, I love the pics of Emma! You will have to send them to me when you can! I loved seeing you and the boys... they are so precious! Maybe next time we will get pics of us with the kids! :) Love you!