Tuesday, March 17, 2009

White Sands

Yesterday we went to White Sands. It is awesome! The kids loved it!!! It was pretty hot, but we didn't care. The boys loved playing in the sand, making sand angels, sliding on the sleds, and just being boys. We had a great day! There are lots of pictures because I just couldn't pick a few. 
Wes and his boys
Mommy and Micah
Daddy and Sam
I forgot to mention that Micah hated the sand. 
He had to be in someone's arms or on a sled. 

GiGi and my boys
GiGi with all 5 boys
(it was really hard to get this picture)
Sam and Mommy
Micah finally standing at the bottom 
Teagan loved sledding
Corban being a great big brother
We even got Sir to try sledding and he loved it! 

Sam liked sledding, but he liked playing in the sand more. 
Chris sledding too. 
GiGi and Micah
GiGi and Sir
Esan swimming in the sand
Esan Ray
Samuel Austin
Tonya and Gwynne
Tonya and Teagan
Corban Scout
GiGi and Sam
Sir doing what he does best, playing with the boys
Tonya, Gwynne, and Tricia
Gwynne with her boys
Corban
Esan
They had so much fun being buried...aren't they cute?
Sam
Chris and Tonya
Racing to the top
One Fikes family
The other Fikes family



To be continued...

8 comments:

Amy B. said...

So fun!

Unknown said...

how awesome! Where is this place?

SheridanLeftwich said...

That looks so fun! I love the barried in the sand pictures!

Randi Freeby said...

What fun! I am so jealous. Playing in the sand and not having to wear a bathing suit is my kind of fun. Keep the pictures coming.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog and letting me know that you had some great pics of the family and Tonya... if I could get my hands on the girl I might not ever let go... I am so jealous that you got this time with her and her family... This spring break looks like you guys are having alot of fun... Pierce would love to see those places... and pics of Sir... I am speechless... you go girl.

Heather WIlliams said...

We've been to Ruidoso so many times and have never been to the white sands, we're going to have to go! You guys have fun!

heatherw said...

Whoops, that was me not Jonathan!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Your boys are so cute and it looks like they love their cousins! I am happy you got to go to white sands...it is a beautiful place that God made just for our enjoyment! I love you friend and would love to see you when you return...