Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bluebonnets

 I have a kinda funny story about bluebonnets. When I was a freshman at ACU I was in this geology class. Yes, geology class. We took a field trip to Enchanted Rock and their were tons of bluebonnets. Being from Louisiana I knew nothing about bluebonnets, so I decided to pick some. I had not idea that it was against the law to pick bluebonnets. Lets just say that my professor was not too happy with me. 
So, Monday I got to practice what I learned in college and explain to the boys that we don't pick bluebonnets. They didn't understand but they did as they were told. Here are some pretty cute pictures of the boys in the flowers. We were on our way to mom and dad's place in Roundtop, Mom and I just had to stop. 

I think Sam was a little bored! 







There were so many that you could smell their fragrance in the air! 

3 comments:

annalee said...

there are already SO many! i can't wait to watch for them when we go out to warrenton next week.

Amy B. said...

Micah doesn't look too thrilled in the first 2 pictures - so cute!
I love bluebonnet pictures...glad its that time of year again.

Angie Campbell said...

Great pictures of the bluebonnets! I sure love Texas, and I love the bluebonnets!