Saturday, March 28, 2009

Update

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers! Everything went really well with my Dad's family and I think we have all turned over a new leaf, which is what I was praying for. So thank you! My grandfather was a survivor of Pearl Harbor and was buried at the National Cemetery in Dallas. They did the folding of the flag and presented it to my grandmother. All of that was really cool! So it turned out to all be okay. Thanks again for remembering me.
Also I wanted to update everyone on Clay Memories. First of all if you were at one of our parties during Feb. we are going to be about a week late in getting those orders back because of my grandfather. Mom has to go back up there next week. Please let us know if that is a problem.
But we are doing really well! In fact we are booked through Mother's Day and will not be scheduling parties again until after June 1st. But I wanted to let everyone know in case you are thinking about having plates made or hosting a party...we are not booking any parties after
Oct. 1st for Christmas plates. And we are only doing personal orders for Christmas through Oct. 31st. So plan early for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas plates! We were so busy last year that we realized we need to start early this year! And remember it takes 8-10 weeks to get your plates back to you.
Angie and Macy, I think you are the only ones with a button on your page for Clay Memories. We have a new website so if you could change your button to www.myclaymemories.com that would be great! Let me know if you need help doing that! Thanks for having a button on your page! If anyone else wants a button, let me know!

Thanks so much for all your support! Have a great day!



3 comments:

Lori said...

I was able to get my plate and it is perfect! Macy met Shauna in Arlington the other day, so she picked up my plates and brought them to me. You did such a great job on it, I know Jodie will love it!! thanks again.

Katie said...

I am so glad things went well with the funeral... often they are a time for morning and healing. Call me this week when you have a minute... I would love to hear about it. I love you too!!!!!

Bethany said...

So sorry to hear the news about your grandfather. Isn't it wonderful to have a Heavenly Father that we can turn to? I hurt for those that miss out on that relationship!
The pics from your trip are fabulous. I especially love the ones from White Sands. What fun!