Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pancakes and Pajamas

You know, I always have to stay busy....
my lastest project, Pancakes and Pajamas.
At our church they have a father/daughter tea in the spring, but nothing for moms/sons.
My friend Nicole and I decided we wanted to have something. But that also meant that we needed to be in charge of it. It ended up being a really fun time with my boys!!!

We all wore our pjs and ate pancakes for dinner
This was the table in the foyer when you first walk in where you get your name tags and
the boys got their activity tickets.


The tables were set up with crayons for the boys to color while they waited to eat and encouraging/funny quotes about mothers and sons.
The pillow and blanket check for the movie

The activities were:
Make a fruitloop necklace,

decorate a pillow case,

picture station,
(We took pictures of each mom and son and gave it to them at the end of the night)
And musical pillows/pillow fight.
(I think I was having too much fun to take pictures at this station)

We had pancakes and bacon for dinner with juice and coffee to drink.






For the movie, chocolate milk and snickerdoodle cookies.



We watched the Polar Express.


And our favor was a bell for all the boys and hot chocolate to have with their moms when they got home. It was a wonderful time with my boys!! I so blessed to have my sweet boys!

No comments: