Sunday, November 27, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

Christmas is here!!! I LOVE all the traditions that we do with the boys. It is just so fun!
I really can't help myself! I LOVE doing all the cute little things for them. I hope they will
always remember these memories and do them for their kids.

This year we continued the Elf on the Shelf.
If you haven't met, this is Jerry, our elf.
He comes back each year with a breakfast. We have snow covered donuts
and he usually brings them a few little gifts. Oh, and a note telling them how
he will be watching them until Christmas Eve.

Here is the famous Jerry with his note and a few kisses from Santa.
This year he brought an Advent Calendar and a Christmas movie.
He also brings paper and pencil so the boys can write their lists to Santa.





Sweet boys, it is going to be really hard on me when they don't believe anymore.
I think we will always have a breakfast to kick off the Christmas season.

Loving the snow covered donuts
First things first...make that list for Santa.


Can't wait for another magical Christmas season with my boys!!!

No comments: