Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Being a mom is my favorite thing in the whole wide world!
I have always wanted to be a mom and I love everything about it,
well...maybe not potty training, but everything else.
I love every time they say "Mommy" and especially when they say I am
the best Mommy is the whole world.
I could not ask for more precious boys to mother. I have a wonderful job!

I also have a wonderful mother! She is want I want to be as a mom.
She was always there for me and always my number one support.
I always knew that no matter what I could talk to her about anything
and she would love me no matter what. And now she is my closest friend.
I love watching her as a grandmother and the fun she brings to my boys.

This is what we made for my mom for mother's day, I love my silhouette machine!

My precious boys



We love our BeBop!

Mom, Justin, Audrey, and me

Sindi and Sam

Trying to get a good picture with my boys...I think they were tired of pictures!

My flowers from Micah

Flowers from Sam

And flowers from my sweet hubby, who knows how to spoil me!

And my sweet plant from Sam, he planted it at school.

I had a wonderful day being a mommy!

No comments: