Saturday, May 14, 2011

Celebrating Micah James

Happy Birthday to Micah James!!!
We celebrated Micah's birthday a little bit later in the month to make sure it would be warm outside. And it was perfect weather! It was a great day!

I made this balloon wreath...I just love it! I plan to use it for every birthday.

front yard decorations

Gigi and Sir came in town for the celebration and gave Micah his present early.
He was so excited about his new helmet and pads that match his bike.
Thank you GiGi and Sir for the awesome present!

Micah LOVES Buzz Lightyear, so we had a Toy Story party...
sugar cookies that I decorated...they were so yummy!


Micah's favorite...popcorn!



Sweet friends let us use their drink machine. It was a hit with the kiddos.



Love my silhouette machine...I can make my own banners now.



Micah and Colter

Having a blast on the waterslide

Micah loves him some popcorn! Anytime I couldn't find him...he was in this chair eating popcorn. So glad he was happy!


I think all the kids had a great time with all the water toys!



Happy Birthday dear Micah...


My boys love having a pinata. The top broke, so we improvised and hung it upside down.
The kids didn't seem to notice.

Micah's friends waiting for their turn to hit the pinata.

We are so blessed by so many wonderful friends and family.
And Micah was very blessed with all his gifts. Thank you so much to everyone!

We had so much fun celebrating Micah.
He is such an amazing little boy that I love with all my heart!!!
Life would not be as wonderful without Micah!

No comments: