Monday, May 02, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Micah James!!!

I can't believe my sweet Micah is 4!!!
I am having a really hard time with him turning 4. I guess cause he is my baby.
I don't want him to get any bigger! Micah has a very unique little personality.
He is the one to tell me he loves me several times a day. He loves to give hugs and kisses, yet he also loves to throw a fit anytime he doesn't get his way. He is getting much better the older he gets, but we still have those days when we act as if we are 2 again.
He has the best smile and sweetest voice.
I love my Micah James with my whole heart!!!

Happy Birthday Micah!!





Micah picked Chuck E Cheese for lunch. It is nice to go during the week because there was no one there and they could play on all the rides/games.


PopPop and BeBop joined us for the fun.



Daddy had a great time playing with the birthday boy.
He took off work, just so he could spend the day with Micah. He is such great Daddy!!!




Aunt Audrey came to celebrate too. We are so glad she is home from Singapore!!!


We aren't having his party for a few weeks, so I just got a cookie cake so we could celebrate today. Micah was tickled!

New Buzz Lightyear shirt

And his big present....

Close your eyes!

He was really surprised!!!!

A Buzz Lightyear Bike!!!

He was one happy little boy!

Micah and BeBop

Now all 3 of them can ride their big bikes together!
Aren't they cute?

It got chilly in the evening...loving this weather and being outside!

Birthday hat from the disney store...I think it was a great day for Micah!

We love you very much Micah!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: