Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Love for Bikes

I have been under the weather for the last few days so Wes has been spending a lot of time with the boys. The other day they decided to take a bike ride to the park. It was so cute. They all had on their helmets and off they went. I was so impressed that Sam was able to ride in circles in order to let Micah catch up. This was his second bike ride without training wheels and he is riding like a pro! Micah turns 4 in May...I think he needs a big bike for his birthday!


They were gone at least an hour, while I was able to sit on the porch and finish my new Nicholas Sparks book. We are loving this weather!


Everyday we have spent the afternoon outside, so fun to watch the boys enjoy being outside!









My little stinker, Micah James!


Thank you God for this amazing weather!!!

No comments: