Tuesday, February 01, 2011

32

I turned 32 on Saturday. I had a wonderful birthday!!
It started on Wednesday when I was able to get my haircut. Then Thursday, I got my nails and toes done and had a fun lunch with my girlfriends. Thursday night we went to Young Wives at church. Friday, my wonderful friend, Leslie kept my children all day Friday AND Friday night!!! That is what she wanted to give me for my birthday...the best gift ever!!!
So Friday, Wes and I went to lunch, the movies, and then we headed downtown for dinner and a night at a bed and breakfast. Saturday we picked up the boys, came home to my house decorated with balloons and a banner.. all from my neighbor (Thanks Steph) and spent the day together and dinner with my family. It was a wonderful birthday!!!



The boys picked out cards and brought home flowers for me.
Sam really wanted me to get my cards in a mailbox so Wes took off our mailbox and brought it in the house so I could get my cards like Sam wanted. So funny!!!





It was a wonderful birthday!! Thank you to everyone who made it so special!!!

No comments: