Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saying Good-Bye to the Winter Family

Saying good-bye to the Winter family has been one of the hardest things that our family has had to do. Wes has known Jenny and Tim for over 10 years and I have known Jenny for about that long too because she is the cousin of my best friend. But since moving to Houston, Jenny became my friend too. And since our boys were born 6 weeks apart, we have been stuck at the hip for the last 4 and a half years!

Jenny and Tim are the most amazing couple! They have been our accountability partners, our support and encouragement, and our best friends! Life is going to be so different without them here. We are going to miss them SOOO much!!

They left yesterday to head to California to start a new adventure there. We are excited for them and for Tim with his new job there. It is going to be a great move for them!
Saying that I was a basket case yesterday is an understatement. My eyes were still red today when I woke up! TJ and Caleb left early that morning to fly with Tim's brother to California.
Here are my boys telling them bye.

I am going to do another post tomorrow and show you all the pictures of Sam and Caleb growing up together. They are best friends and I hope we can keep their friendship going!

The Russel family praying before the boys left for the airport


After a full day of packing the truck and cleaning Jenny's house.

They had to rent an extra Uhaul because there was so much stuff!
So now Jenny is driving with that trailer on the back of her van.


Every inch was full!!!

Circling up to pray before they left

Can't forget Tim's car

And they are ready...

Wes and Tim saying good-bye

And I am crying again...

Jenny and Tim,
We love you so much and are praying for you!
We know that God has amazing plans for you in Cali.
Can't wait to hear all about it. And we will be there soon to visit!
Love, Wes and Tricia

No comments: