Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Sam

Sam goes to the doctor tomorrow and will get his cast taken off. Then he either gets a short cast or a removable brace. I am hoping for another cast, just to make sure that he doesn't hurt it again. But, we will see what the doc says.

Anyway, I wanted to take pictures of him with his cast so we can show him when he gets older. He will think it is it so cool...it is a boy thing, at least that is what I am told!
So here is my Sam with his cast and all his signatures.




We love you Sam! But please try not to break anything else!
I don't think Mommy can handle it!

2 comments:

audrey 'business suit' johnson said...

Did you sign it for Aunt Audrey and Uncle Taylor????
Glad he's getting it off - it seems like he just had it put on!

heatherw said...

I agree no more broken bones!

Hey Ms Business Suit! What's Up!