Friday, October 03, 2008

Ready for Halloween

I love Halloween. Last weekend we pulled out all the decorations and the boys helped Mommy get the house ready for Halloween. Wes thought it was too early, but I didn't care. I love it when our house cute and festive. Here are the boys with their matching halloween shirts. 















This week was pretty stressful. Micah has been sick this last week. He was running a fever of almost 104 during the night and during the day it was around 102. After lots of tests and finding nothing, his doctor decided to treat him for a sinus infection. Well, it is working. He had 3 pieces of pizza last night and didn't wake up with a fever. We are so glad that he is feeling better. 
We were finally able to have biblestudy this week. It was my first time to go since I was sick the first week. Sam went to bible buddies and loved it. It was his first time to go to something like that and I was a little nervous. But he did great! 
This week should be a little bit more relaxed, I hope! 


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Where are you going for your Bible Study?

The decorations look great! I've been in the mood to decorate myself. . . . hmmm, maybe I'll actually get around to it!

J Katy Garner said...

I decorated early too! That way you can enjoy them a bit longer, and the kids LOVE them : )

SheridanLeftwich said...

Cute shirts! Cute plates! Cute Puppies!

Alison said...

The porch is so cute! I am so glad you guys are all feeling better! The boys are super cute in their matching shirts!

The Corsons said...

Tricia, I have been meaning to ask you about your cute iron family on your front porch. Did Wes make it? I love it!!!