Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picnic And Sick Boys

Some of you have been asking where I have been. The answer is BUSY!!! Since Mom and I started our business, we have hit the ground running. It is awesome! We are getting a great response! I updated our website with some of the new plates. Check it out! 
I posted a few weeks ago about Micah being sick, well it turned out to be Roseola. And of course Sam got it as soon as Micah finished. Well, our newest problem is the Croupe. Micah got it Saturday morning and Sam started running a fever last night. The winter months are usually not too much fun at the Fikes' house. I don't know why we seem to catch everything! 

We did get to meet Chris and Tonya in College Station a few weekends ago, just for the day. Here are a few pictures. 


Sam and Esan were trying to play frisbee, but could not quite figure it out. 





Tonya and Chris were staying with Amy and Jon, so we got to hang out with them too. 




Corban loves being the big cousin! 






Some of Wes' friends from college joined us. It is always fun to meet his old friends and hear stories.



Sweet Teagan Race.  









We had a great time getting to the Tonya and the boys, even if it was only for a few hours! 

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Looks like you guys had a blast... I am so sad that you got to see my sweet Sara May... I miss her so.

Amy B. said...

It was wonderful to see you! =o)