Saturday, October 04, 2008

Haircut Day

Today all the Fikes boys got their hair cut. Sam did awesome!
 He sat so still and did everything that he was suppose to do. 
I am not so sure he was happy about it, but he did it. 
This was Micah's first real haircut. He was not too happy, until
she pulled out a sucker! It was his first sucker, 
and he LOVED it! 
Here is my sweet Micah James with his new haircut. 
Don't worry, we still have lots of curls! 
All the Fikes boys with their new hair-dos. 
Sam with his best friend, Toby. 
Sam is going to be a pirate for Halloween, so BeBop got him a costume for his pumpkin. 
 Daddy had to help because it was kinda hard to push them into the pumpkin.
Here is Sam with his pirate pumpkin. 
On Halloween we will have to take another picture of them together. 
Aren't my boys cute?




9 comments:

Angie Campbell said...

They sure are cute!!!! I really love the pirate pumpkin Mr. Potato Head set! Carson was a pirate last year!

Angie Campbell said...

They sure are cute!!!! I really love the pirate pumpkin Mr. Potato Head set! Carson was a pirate last year!

SheridanLeftwich said...

Yes, they are cute!! All four of my children are going to be pirates this year, too.

Joni said...

love the do's!!! Precious family! I will call you soon and let you know about when i will be in texas!!

Alison said...

How cute are those boys with their new haircuts! And I love the pirate pumpkin, I didn't know they made stuff like that! Love it! Are you guys going to ACU's homecoming this year?

The Houston's said...

They are just precious!! I love those curls!!

allyo said...

I love the pumpkin!

allyo said...

I want to do one of the plates for Christmas... is that possible?

SheridanLeftwich said...

Been missing your posts on the blog. Everything ok?