Monday, July 09, 2007

I am trying

Well, I was going to post something about an hour ago and I started reading other blogs and playing around...now it is 10:00! Way past my bed time. Not really! I have to stay awake or wake up at 10:30 to feed Micah. But, Sweet Micah is sleeping through the night!! This is very exciting! He is only 9 weeks old. I am pretty happy about it. I think Sam slept through the night at 10 weeks, maybe. I don't remember. Anyway, he sleeps from 10:30 to 5. That is sleeping through the night when it comes to newborns. I should be a much happier person since I get to sleep longer...but for some reason it is the opposite for me. I think I need to sleep from 8 to 8 to be happy. It will be years before I can do that again.


Wes was gone tonight so I had both boys by myself. I am getting pretty good at reading stories, brushing Sam's teeth, praying, and putting him to bed... all while nursing Micah. The things you do when you are a mom. They can be kinda scary.


I am going to include a picture. Just because I want you to see my boys. Aren't they sweet?

2 comments:

suetmom said...

Tricia, this is your once removed Abilene "mom" talking to you....loved the pictures of your babies! Keep the pictures coming!! I stalk Mere's blog to see who I want to say "hi" to....
st

Shauna said...

they are so sweet!!!! I love them...sue...why dont you ever post a comment on my blog - not cool!!!! :)

I love you T!!!