Saturday, July 07, 2007

Finally

I am finally adding an entry to our blog. I have been telling several of you that I would do this about a year ago. Now that I have two children, it seems that I have lots more time to be on the computer. Two children, WOW! My boys are almost 17 months apart and they love each other. Sam is so sweet! I was a little nervous about how he would act and what he would do. But he just wants to kiss on Micah all the time. And two kids are not as bad as I thought...for now. It gets a little crazy when they both want something, like when they both want to eat at the same time. But I love my boys!
Sam is now a big boy because he is sleeping in a big boy bed! For those of you that are moms will understand that this is very sad and very exciting all at the same time. It is sad because my baby is getting big! He has started to eat his cereal by himself with a spoon and tell me what he wants. But it is very exciting because I don't have to do as much for him as I did when he was smaller. It is fun to watch him become a little person with his own personality.

Here is an example of his little personality. He has a cowboy room now and so he wanted to wear some of the things in his room. Isn't he cute? Notice the straight face, no smile.
I am going to try better about posting. But like I said, I have so much time now that I have two children.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I am so glad that you are finally getting around to this. I would love to keep up with you through this!!!! Stay on top of it!!!! You can do it. I have three and I am so good at my blogging! :)