Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Sam!

He is officially 6!! WOW! I know everyone says it, but it really does feel like yesterday that Wes and I were sitting on the couch looking at him in my arms and thinking...I don't think we are ready for a baby! He was so perfect and little!!! Now he is in Kindergarten and thinking for himself. Where did the time go??


On his birthday it was his Polar Express Day at school.
He got to wear his pajamas and bring his monkey. What an awesome birthday day!

We all ate lunch with Sam and brought him a happy meal.
LOVE this picture!!! Love how Micah's hand is on his face



For dinner, he wanted to go to Itz.
We had never been before, and were not impressed!!!
Don't know if it was because we went on the cheap night or what...but the food was terrible!
But the boys LOVED all the games.
Uncle Justin and Aunt Sindi joined us


Daddy and his birthday boy








Love the tongue...he gets that from his momma!
LOVE that I got to spend the whole day with the birthday boy!
It was a wonderful day!!
I love you very very much Sam!! Happy Birthday!

No comments: