Saturday, December 10, 2011

Camp Sam

My sweet sweet Sam is 6!!! I can't believe it!!!
He wanted a camping party this year...so fun! I was super excited to start planning!
It was really a fun party to plan and I think everyone had a good time.

Here are the boys setting up the tent in the backyard.
This sign was on the front door

Each child got a bag for the nature hunt
Each child was to collect :
2 different colored leaves,
2 pinecones,
1 snake,
2 rocks,
1 insect,
3 sticks
(obviously the snakes and insects were fake)



S'mores for later
(we didn't get to make them at the party...so we went some home to make)

Pictures of us camping with Sam
These were his invitations that I made
I tried to make the inside feel like you were outside
Happy Trail Mix
Bug Juice

Marshmallow Ghost Stories
Acorns (made out of donut holes)
S'more lollipops
Catch of the Day (swedish gummy fish)

toasted marshmallow jelly beans





grizzly bears (gummy bears)





Everyone made a birdfeeders


Sam's shirt even said Camp Sam...
I got a little carried away. But I couldn't help it!

Love that Pop Pop came dressed to match the theme!


Sam and GiGi
Sam and BeBop
We served hotdogs and kids in a blanket

I guess it is a little much when I even have signs for the bathroom
and rocks in the sink!


This is Sam's best friend from school, Brayden.
Sam was super excited that he came to the party!
Nature Hunt time



Making bird feeders
Just cover the pinecone in peanut butter and roll in birdseed








Sam was very blessed with lots of friends and wonderful gifts!
Thanks to everyone!!!



Mommy and Daddy got him a new sleeping bag!


LOVED celebrating my Sam!!!
We love you Sam!!!

No comments: