Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Programs

Micah had his program at school. I was a little nervous about it because
last year he wanted nothing to do with singing on stage. We talked it up this year.
Told him he could have ice cream after...
But nothing worked. The kid does not like to be in front of people!




Sam was the same way in the 3s class, but during his 4s class...
we turned a corner and hasn't looked back.

He does great! This year he was Joseph in the church program.
He didn't have any speaking parts. While someone read the passage,
the kids acted out the story. But he was so proud to be Joseph.

Sam and Weston (Weston was a shepherd)
Micah's part was first. After the way he acted during his school program,
I wasn't counting on him singing at all.

BUT HE DID!!! And I was beaming. I was sooo proud of him.
And I think he was pretty proud of himself too!



Sam wasn't too excited that he had to stand next to a girl.
But he did awesome!


Then it was off to get our picture with Santa.
First we were greeted by Mrs. Claus.

Micah and Addy
Telling Santa everything they want for Christmas


I was super proud to be their momma that night!
My boys did great! And getting a cute Santa pictures makes me happy too!

No comments: