Thursday, August 11, 2011

Part 4- Sea World

I have been SO excited to take the boys to Sea World!!!
It was worth the wait!!
We had a BLAST!!


I think the boys get tired of me taking pictures! You know me...I LOVE to take pictures of my boys! I just can't help it.

I was so glad they had their own camel backs...they were nice on a hot day!

Sam was the guide with the map

Feeding the dolphins was my favorite part. They are such amazing animals. The boys loved getting to feed them. Well, Micah didn't want to...I think he was a little scared. But Sam enjoyed it.




Spending so much time with Daddy has been the best part of the trip!! We have missed being with him all the time. We sure do love Daddy!!!

Ready to watch Azul...it was our first show of the trip.
(Don't you think that guy looks like Wes in this picture??)






It was a really really good show! We all enjoyed it!!

Then we headed over to the splash area for some cool off time!


The best part of Sea World are the shows...I didn't know if the boys would like them, but they enjoyed each one we watched!!


Stick em up!!

Our first time to see a walrus do sit-ups.






The boys on their first roller coaster ride ever!



The boy's favorite part was Shamu...he wanted to see the show again and again!

We decided instead of trying to fit everything into one day, we spent two days at Sea World. I am so glad we did, because we were able to relax and enjoy the park instead of trying to hurry and see everything in one day!
The second day we fed the sea lions. They weren't quite as exciting as the dolphins, but still pretty cool! One of them was talking to us the whole time!



I told you that the boys loved Shamu...we had to see both shows!







Love this picture of Micah!! He loves the water!!



I was so excited when both the boys were tall enough for my favorite ride!!!
They both were super brave and LOVED it!!!



We had an AWESOME two days at Sea World!!! Can't wait for our next time we get to go back!!

No comments: