Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet the Teacher

To be honest, Sam and I were both a little nervous about Meet the Teacher.
I have been excited for Sam all summer. I know Sam is going to do great in Kindergarten. I am not worried about him at all. I haven't been sad. I haven't let myself really think about it.
But this week it hit me! I am not going to see him everyday. He is going to be gone from 8:30 to 4 everyday!! That is a long time! He is growing up!! He is a big kid now! I had one really good cry this week, so I was hoping I would be okay.

Having been a teacher, I felt like I would get a pretty good feel for his teacher just by seeing her room. Well, it was precious! Her theme is Dr. Seuss and it looked so fun!!
Lots of bright colors, centers, and a fun reading corner!

Sam loves Dr. Seuss and he was super super excited to see his room!
Meet Mrs. Howard, Sam's Kindergarten teacher!
There was just something about Mrs. Howard...I just knew she was going to be a great fit for us!
And I have to say that I did great! No tears! I had such a good feeling about his teacher and the school...I was so happy for Sam!!
We can't for school to start!!

No comments: