Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Happy Happy Birthday Wes!
We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives!!!

Wes was getting home from night shift and I surprised him with beignets!

The boys loved them! Good thing they have only had mine and not the real thing!


It is a little messy, but totally worth it!

Once Daddy woke up, the boys were ready for some Daddy time!

They love their Daddy SOOO much!!!

I set up a few decorations for Wes.
The boys made cards too.

The boys helped me make the signs. We spelled out DAD with their bodies.

And the banner says:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
It was really fun to do with the boys and they had fun helping me figure out how to make each letter. I was pretty impressed!

Homemade cupcakes and icing!

Wes' favorite meal, shrimp and corn on the grill!

He was pretty happy!


Happy Birthday Daddy!


The boys absolutely LOVE to wrestle with their daddy!
It is their favorite thing to do!!!


They play this game called 'So Long'
and they try to push each other off the bed.




The boys teamed up on Wes and were tickling his feet.

Happy Birthday Honey!
I love you with all my heart!
You are such an amazing dad and husband, we are so blessed!
Hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments: