Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Uncle Justin and Sindi wanted to take the boys to the circus. I have to say I was a little nervous letting them go without us, and...I really wanted to go see their faces, since it was their first time to the circus! The boys were so excited!!! We went early to get a behind the scenes look with Uncle Justin.



My boys are so blessed to have such an awesome uncle!!!

So glad Uncle Justin was with us because the boys were able to see everything from their shoulders and I didn't have to worry about losing them!

Love my Sam!

Our fam checking out the elephants

Micah's mouth looked like this the whole time. He was amazed by everything!

So was Daddy and Sam!

LOVE this picture! Just wish Micah was looking at the camera.
Like I said, he was amazed by everything and couldn't figure out how he was so tall!

Being elephants on the elephant stand.
Wes is such a great daddy!

LOVE this picture of the boys with Aunt Audrey and BeBop!

Happy boy with his popcorn!


And the show begins...



3 girls in one very small box

Sam was like this the whole time the motorcycle guys were doing their show.
He said he was looking through his fingers...so cute!

There were 7 people riding on motorcycles in this ball,
the best part of the whole circus!! It was awesome!


Uncle Justin and Sindi with the boys


Micah loving on his daddy

Sweet Micah


I love the elephants!

He looks like an old man!

It was so much fun and the boys loved every minute!!
Thanks Uncle Justin and Sindi for taking us to the circus!!!
We love you!!!

No comments: