Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

It was my first time to have company over on the 4th. So I turned to Anders Ruff
for my decorations. They turned out super cute!








Sam didn't want to have his picture taken...

yummy strawberries!!!

We put out the water slide and just let the kids have fun.

We only had our family and Nicole's family over. Nicole and I grew up together and have reconnected after not seeing each other for more than 10 years. It has been wonderful! We have become wonderful friends and I enjoy her friendship so much! It was also fun for our parents to see each other again after several years.

Will

Micah going down the slide upside down.

I forgot to take a picture of our dinner, but here is dessert!

Mom made homemade icecream!!! It was yummy!!!




My poor hubby! He was so tired. He worked the night before and didn't get a nap.
Everytime he sat still with no one to talk to...he was asleep!

Mrs. MaryJo, Aunt Susan, Audrey, and Mom

Me and Nicole

Sam was cracking me up. I didn't even know he was in there and I walked past the pool and it scared me because I thought he was floating face down. Nope...he was just hanging out like that.

It was a wonderful fun day!!! So glad we had friends and family to share it with!

No comments: