Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Wonderful Day Together

We spent the whole day together, just the 4 of us!
It was wonderful!
We started off the day with Sam's soccer game at 9am.

Sam with his team

Playing goalie, his favorite position.
Daddy and Micah encouraging him.


He played in the field for a little bit, but didn't like it too much.

We love you Sam! Great game!

After the game, we went to the neighborhood pool.
The boys slept all afternoon after we got home.
Then we all went to the grocery store together...very exciting for me!
This means that the boys and I don't have to go on Monday!

And now the boys are having a Daddy night.
They are watching a movie, having popcorn, and then they get to sleep with Daddy!

They have the BEST Daddy!

I love my family so much!!!
I enjoyed spending the whole day together!!!

No comments: