Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back to Swimming

Our neighborhood pool is open on the weekends until summer starts and the boys could hardly wait to get there and swim today. It didn't take them long to get right back into the swing of swimming. It took Micah a little while to start putting his head under, but Sam was ready! They played in the baby pool to get started and then we moved to the big pool. Sam was jumping off the side to me within minutes! So excited about going to the pool this year because I might get to read my book while they play in the baby pool! I can actually relax!


Sam did not want me to take pictures of him...


Micah found this Ken doll, which he named Micah James,
and played with it the whole time we were at the pool.


It was so fun to see how much they had grown since last summer.
Sam was so excited that he could touch the last step in the big pool this year.
Can't wait for more days at the pool!

1 comment:

J Katy Garner said...

we love those swimming days too!! I'm so excited for summer and the break from school!!!