Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day! My boys spoiled me the whole day!
First Wes let me sleep in until 8:30 and then take a long shower.
When I came out, the boys had made my some yummy french toast and
I had all these wonderful gifts. Flowers, cards, and a gift card for an hour and a half massage!


Sam picked out all the flowers. When they went to the store to get them, Sam came home and said "Mom, we only got groceries...NO FLOWERS...just groceries!"

This is what Sam made me at school. It has his fingerprints all over it.
I just LOVE it!!!

And this is what Micah made. I wore it to church and Micah was so proud!
Isn't it so cute? I love getting gifts they made!

Here is my card from Sam:
These are the questions that Sam answered about me:
What do you like to do with your Mom?
Play
What do you like your Mom to cook for you?
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich and Cheese

What do you NOT like your Mom to cook for you?
Pasta
What makes your Mom happy?
When I hug and kiss her
What makes your Mom sad?
When I'm not with her
What does your Mom want to be when she grows up?
She does not want to be anything. She's a mom!
Why do you love your Mom?
Because she loves me even when she is mad

I just loved reading his answers...so precious!


I just love my guys!
And my fantastic husband!!! I am so blessed!
He even cleaned my car, inside and out!
We ended up going to end at Babin's...yummy!!!

Here is the BEST Mom in the world! She is my best friend and
I hope that I can be just like her! I love you SO much Mom!

BeBop and the boys

And the reason that I love being a Mom!
I couldn't ask for more!

Hope you had a great Mother's Day too!

No comments: